Wednesday, May 28, 2014

You are a fabulous Mom

This week Stampin' Royalty brings us a May Flowers with a photo inspiration.   I have to say I love, love this these colors together.   How beautiful is light blue and red.     Here is a card I made for my mom for her birthday.    I used the amazing new Work of Art stamp set that will be available in the new catalog.    I used the sentiment from the stamp set but masked over end and added the Mom sentiment.  The sentiment actual sentiment says You are a fabulous work of art.     Just goes to show you can change things to work for you.    The background comes from the new stamp set as well.

The flowers were paper pierced from the Happy Watercolor stamp set.    Just a heads up, very upsetting, but the Happy Watercolor stamp set will not make into the new catalog, so if you love it as much as me, you will want to get it!  

The challenge will be open 3:00pm (PST) June 2nd. Hope you can join us!

Ingredient to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Happy Watercolor, Work of Art, Family Reunion
Ink:   Real Red, Soft Sky, Old Olive, Basic Black
Paper:   Whisper White, Real Red Prints Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Pearls

No comments: