Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Stampin' Royalty Photo Inspiration

This week Stampin' Royalty brings us a photo inspiration!   I just absolutely love the colors in the photo!    Coastal Cabana and Daffodil Delight!   Who knew they would become a favorite color combo.    Here is my homemade designer series paper by cutting strips of Coastal Cabana and attaching them to white card stock.

I am so excited I got to play with the amazing photopolymer stamp set called Flower Patch from the 2014-15 Stampin' Up catalog!!   I have a feeling it is going to be my favorite new stamp set!!!   For only $25.95, you get 19 stamps!   How great is that!

The challenge will be open 3:00pm (PST) June 30th. Hope you can join us!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Flower Patch, Hey You
Ink:   Daffodil Delight, Versamark, Coastal Cabana, Pear Pizzazz
Paper:  Whisper White, Coastal Cabana
Accessories:  Pearls, White Embossing Powder
Tools:   Heat Gun, Embossing Buddy

No comments: