Thursday, August 14, 2014

Inkredible Color Challenge

This week's Inkredible color challenge is:  Lost Lagoon, Calypso Coral, Soft Sky, Baked Brown Sugar.  When I saw the colors I wasn't sure what I would do with them.   A friend of mine recently made me a thinking of you card with the retired Serene Sunflower and I drew inspiration from the set and decided to make a Tuscany style tea cup with the sunflowers.

I used the teacup from this template.   You need to be a member of Splitcoaststampers to access it, but it is worth the sign up to get to all these amazing ideas of course this template.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Serene Sunflower, Remembering Your Birthday
Ink:   Lost Lagoon, Calypso Coral, Baked Brown Sugar
Paper:  Whisper White, Soft Sky, Lost Lagoon
Accessories:   Lost Lagoon Satin Stitched Ribbon

No comments: