Thursday, November 6, 2014

Falling for You

This week's Inkredible color challenge is  Tangelo Twist, Cajun Craze, Hello Honey, Early Espresso.   As soon I saw the colors I knew a Thankgsiving card was on the agenda, but I think I have enough Thanksgiving cards for time being.  Then I remembered the Falling for You sentiment that I had in my box of crafty goodies and decided to make a card with that as the focus.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Hip Notes, Stamp Set from a local craft store
Ink:   Early Espresso
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Tangelo Twist, Cajun Craze, Hello Honey, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Linen Thread, Natural Buttons
Tools:  Hearts Framelits, Project Life Corner Rounder, Woodgrain Textured Embossing Plates, Leaf Punch from a local craft store

 

No comments: