Wednesday, December 3, 2014

My Favorite Holiday Mini stamp set

This week at Stampin' Royalty we are asking everyone to pull out their favorite stamp set and create with it.    I have many stamp sets that I absolutely love, but I have to say I keep picking up the Festival of Tree stamp set for my holiday creations.    How great is this stamp set.    This  I have to say using crumb cake with white is slowly becoming a favorite combination of colors.

The challenge will be open 3:00pm (PST) December 8th. Hope you can join us!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Festival of Trees, Cheerful Tags
Ink:  Old Olive, Versamark
Paper:   Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Under the Tree Specialty Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Linen Thread, Frosted Sequins, White Embossing Powder
Tools:   Circle Framelits, Tree Punch, Heat Gun, Embossing Buddy

No comments: