Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Teacher Thank You


This month's Stampin' Royalty we are spotlighting each of the goddess from our design team.   This week it is Andrea McKay!   What to learn more about Andrea and check out my design team's creations, click here!

This week we the challenge at Stampin' Royalty is sketch challenge.    I just earned the new For Being You stamp set from the holiday mini.   I knew I wanted to make a teacher thank you card for the challenge.   Since the word is big, I decided to make a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2" card for the challenge.

The challenge will be open until 3:00 (PST) March 2nd.   Hope you can join us!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   For Being You
Ink:  Versamark
Paper;    Basic Black, Storytime Designer Series Paper, Playground Project Life Card, Hello Honey Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Basic Black Buttons and Baker's Twine, Whisper White Embossing Powder
Tools:  Heat Gun, Embossing Buddy, Circle Framelits


1 comment:

Pawsitively Creative said...

I bet the teacher will love this wonderful card! The Thanks on the black paper looks like chalkboard? How cool is that! Awesome make muffin! Hugz. ~Niki