Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Thank you teacher

 So if you have been visiting my blog, you may have seen more a more than the daily posts.   May is a very busy month for me.   We have Teacher Appreciation Week and followed by Mother's Day.    So in between normal card making, I have been busy making cards for those two special occasions so I have a huge inventory of cards to sell at The Fine Grind Coffee Bar.

So with every sketch challenge, I am taking the opportunity to create for the challenge and then adding to my inventory of cards.

So here is Mojo Monday sketch along with a teacher appreciation card.  

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets from a local craft store
Ink:   Basic Black, Going Gray Marker, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Pink Pirouette and Skin Tone Blendabilites
Paper:   Crumb Cake, Whisper White, StoryTime Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Enamel Dots, Red Button and Baker's Twine
Tools:  Circle Framelits

No comments: