Monday, April 6, 2015

Fusion Challenge


I found a new challenge site called Fusion.    The best part of the site is that you can be inspired by
-The sketch
-The theme (cupcakes-birthdays, celebrations, etc)
-The Colours
-The Textures
-And so on...  

You have to check out the site, there is some amazing projects to inspire your creativity!   There is plenty of time to play, the challenge ends Noon (PST) on April 7th.

Well for me this week's photo the colors definitely inspired me.   The color yellow just makes me smile and makes me think of spring.    

Here is my Happy Spring gift bag and the ingredients to make the gift bag:
Stamp sets from a local craft store
Ink:  Basic Black, So Saffron
Paper:   Whisper White, So Saffron, So Saffron Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  So Saffron Grosgrain Ribbon, Jumbo Brads, Enamel Dots from a local craft store
Tools:  Circle Framelits, Tasteful Trim Sizzex

No comments: