Thursday, May 7, 2015

Having' Fun with the New Goodies


As demonstrators we get to preview as well as preorder new products from the 2015-16 Stampin' Up! catalog!    I spent the whole day playing and I just have to say I am truly loving all the new products in the catalog.   The new catalog becomes available on June 2nd!

First comes the amazing new line of In Colors for the 2015-17 year:   Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macaron and Delightful Dijon!

My new favorite is the Triple Banner punch so easy to use and it makes three different size banners!   Check out the punch below!

Also my second favorite is the Cherry on Top designer series paper.   So many fun images and colors!!

I was able to incorporate all of my favorite things as well as all 5 new In Colors in this scrapbook page of beautiful niece.   I still can't believe this picture is from over 2 1/2 years ago!


Ingredients to make the scrapbook page:
Stamp Sets:   Build a Birthday, Amazing Birthday
Ink:   Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush and Delightful Dijon
Paper:   Whisper White,  Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper, Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder, Delightful Dijon
Accessories:  Gold Sequins and Rhinestones
Tools:  Triple Banner Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch

No comments: