Friday, June 12, 2015

Caseing the Catty Birthday


We are now blog hopping at Caseing the Catty.   So hop with us from one design team member to the next. I hope you can join us in the hop and enjoy all the beautiful creations that we case (copied and steal everything) from the 2015-16 Stampin' Up! catalog.   This week we are challenge everyone to case a project from the Birthday section of the catalog.

I really wanted to create something with some of the new goodies that I just purchased from the new Stampin' Up! catalog, so I decided to case the floral card on page 8.    I love the sketch of the card.   Here is the new Bountiful Border and Cottage Greetings stamp set from the new catalog.  
I also ended up caseing a second project from the birthday section.   I love the simplicity of the sketch of the card on page 7 as well.       I ended up making a thank you instead of a birthday for it.     I love the White Perfect Accents.   I am so happy we now have them in the catalog!!!    For the Birthday floral card, I colored in the accents with my black Sharpie.

If you have been following the hop, you just came from Judy May blog and the next stop in the hop is
back to the Caseing the Catty blog.


Ingredients to make the Black and White Birthday Card:
Stamp Sets:   Bountiful Border, Cottage Greetings
Ink:   Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Basic Black
Paper:   Whisper White, Neutrals Patterns Designer Series Pack
Accessories:   White Perfect Accents, Basic Black Baker's Twine
Tools:   Labels Collection Framelits

Ingredients to make the Pear Pizzazz Thank You Card:
Stamp Sets:   Bountiful Border, Cottage Greetings
Ink:  Pear Pizzazz and Blushing Bride
Paper:   Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz Subtles Patterns Designer Series Pack
Accessories:   White Perfect Accents, Whisper White Baker's Twine
Tools:   Project Life Corner Rounder

6 comments:

Tricia said...

Wow two projects from one CASE - Go You! I totally overlooked this stamp set in the catty but your cards have peaked my interest. They are both so different but both so pretty.

Anonymous said...

What lovely cards!!

Judy May said...

Great projects, Stasia. I loved the sketch in the top one as well and will be using it again. Super to see the white perfect dots used and the greetings in that stamp set are lovely.

AB. said...

Beautiful projects! I love your first card, but I really like how with the second card, you CASEd the layout and made something your own. I love the subtle colour palette. :)

Julia said...

Gorgeous and striking colours!! Your first card is my favourite!

Kathryn Mangelsdorf said...

Great that you have made some wonderful cards with this template for inspiration. I did not even notice the top cards stamp set in the catalogue will be giving it another look when I order next.