Thursday, June 18, 2015

Dora Birthday

Happy Birthday Dora!    Here is another birthday card I made for my niece's birthday and the birthday treats I made for her school friends.

I love that this week's Mojo Monday sketch has circles.   It was perfect for the birthday card I needed to make her celebration.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Crazy About You, Celebrate Today
Ink:   Versamark
Paper:   Whisper White, Eggplant Envy, Cardstock and Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Enamel Dots, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Whisper White Embossing Powder
Tools:  Circle Framelits, Heat Gun, Embossing Buddy

Ingredients to make the treat pouches:
Paper:   Whisper White, Eggplant Envy, Cardstock and Designer Series Paper
Tools:   1 3/8" Circle Punch, Circle Sizzex, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, 1/2" Circle Punch, Petal Cone Sizzex



2 comments:

Carolina Evans said...

Beautiful card Stasia!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Simply adorable! Thanks for playing along with Mojo!