Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Perfect Pennants, Perfect Couple and Your Perfect Day


I was completely inspired by this week's My Favorite Thing sketch of the week.   I love the square sketch.  I have done similar sketches with squares and I have to say I love the way they come out!

How funny is that this card has three stamp sets that have the word perfect in it.   Perfect Pennants, Perfect Couple and Your Perfect Day!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Perfect Pennants, Perfect Couple and Your Perfect Day
Ink:  Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Versamark
Paper:   Sahara Sand, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black
Accessories:  Neutral Candy Dots, Whisper White Embossing Powder
Tools:   Heat Gun, Embossing Buddy, 1 3/8" Square Punch, Gift Card Envelope & Trims Thinlits Die

1 comment:

Tracie Pond said...

Oh my, this is lovely!