Friday, July 31, 2015

Christmas Casing

We are now blog hopping at Caseing the Catty.   So hop with us from one design team member to the next. I hope you can join us in the hop and enjoy all the beautiful creations that we case (copied and steal everything) from the 2015-16 Stampin' Up! catalog.   This week we are challenge everyone to case a project from the Christmas section of the catalog.  
I love the simplicity of the card sketch on page 67.    So simple but beautiful!    I am holding off on purchasing new holiday items because the new Christmas catalog is amazing!!   As demonstrators I have seen it and you are going to love it!!    So start saving your pennies!

If you have been following the hop, you just came from Judy May and the next stop in the hop is Emma Palonek
Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Cheerful Tags, PL Holiday Cheer
Ink:  Soft Sky, Bermuda Bay
Paper:   Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, All is Calm Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Frosted Sequins, Rhinestones, White Baker's Twine
Tools:  Triple Banner Punch


2 comments:

Rachel Palmieri said...

Very sweet, Stasia. Hardly looked at this card in the catalogue, but I can see the potential now you've CASE-d it.

Lillybet said...

I'm so glad you CASEd this because I looked at it too. Nicely proportioned card, think I will go back and CASe it now!