Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Delicate Pretty Poppies

I am taking a break from creating with my Stampin' Up! toys and create with some of the new goodies I got Scrapbook Expo this weekend.   I got the beautiful Chameleon markers and I am loving coloring my stamps.   Here is a card I made with for the My Favorite Things Card Design Superstar Contest.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   My Favorite Things Delicate Pretty Poppies
Ink:   Basic Black, Versamark, Chameleon Markers
Paper:   Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Basic Black, Parker's Patterns Designer Series Paper, Newsprint Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Button and enamel dots from a local craft store, Basic Black Baker's Twine, Whisper White Embossing Powder
Tools:  Project Life Corner Rounder, Heat Gun, Embossing Buddy.

No comments: