Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Stampin Royalty Color Challenge

Here is this week's Stampin' Royalty color challenge.    The colors are:  Watermelon Wonder, Crumb Cake, Lost Lagoon and Whisper White.    I wasn't sure what to do with the colors but I played for a little bit and came up with Holiday Cheer coffee mug.   I have to say I am happy with the results.   It is a mix of old and new products and it makes me smile.

The challenge will be open until 3:00 (PST) September 21st   Hope you can join us!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Cheerful Tags, Seasonal Snapshot 2015, Perfect Blend, Festive Flurry
Ink:   Crumb Cake, Lost Lagoon
Paper:   Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder, Neutral Patterns Designer Pack
Accessories:  Sequins, In Color Sequins, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Rhinestones
Tools:  Heart to Heart Punch


No comments: