Monday, September 21, 2015

Freshly Made Sketch

This week's Freshly Made Sketch is just so versatile.   I can see using this sketch in the future for new projects.    I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to find a way to incorporate the fancy script of Thankful onto my projects, but I am happy to say I was able to do it on this card.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Six Sayings, All Year Cheer
Ink:   Soft Suede, Tip Top Taupe
Paper:  Soft Suede, Whisper White, Neutral Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Linen Thread, Neutral Buttons, Pearls, Whisper White Embossing Powder
Tools:   Heat Gun, Embossing Buddy, Project Life Corner Rounder

2 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

Love your monochromatic design! And I love acorns too! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh look at those lovely neutrals! I love this card and the images you;v'e used. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!