Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Stampin Royalty Picture Inspiration

Wow, I am so loving this week's Stampin' Royalty picture inspiration.   I love the rich colors in the photos!!   They are not what I normally would pick out myself so I am really loving the final result of my card.

I found this sunflower stamped image in my scrap pile.   I was so happy to find it since I already sold the retired stamp set.  I am definitely feeling a little seller's regret after seeing how this card came together.

I colored in the dots of the designer series paper with my Bermuda Bay Blendabilites marker.

The challenge will be open until 3:00 (PST) September 28th!   Hope you can join us!


Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Watercolor Wings, Me=Grateful, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink:   Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Bermuda Bay Blendabilities
Paper:  Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Neutral Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Bright Candy Dots, Linen Thread, Chevron Ribbon
Tools:   Angled Tag Topper Punch, Project Life Corner Rounder

No comments: