Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Fall Wall Hanging

The first Stampin' Royalty in October and we are challenging everyone to create a fall themed project.

I decided to do a fall themed project that I can use in my home decor that I can keep out all season long.   I love this sentiment from last years Project Life Seasonal Snapshot!    Most of the products in the project are retired, but it really made me happy to use up old products and to come up with something that makes me smile whenever I see it.

The challenge will be open until 3:00 (PST) October 12th!   Hope you can join us!

Ingredients to make the card:
Paper:  Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango, Seasonal Snapshot Project Life Cards
Accessories:   Seasonal Snapshot 2015 Accessory Pack, Clothspin, Calypso Coral Baker's Twine, Twill Tape, Retro Fresh Designer Washi Tape

No comments: