Friday, January 29, 2016

Star Wars

Over the Christmas holiday, I took my niece and nephew to see the new Star Wars movie!    So of course for my nephew's birthday card I had to make a Star Wars themed birthday card.

So I decided to create a card with one of the newest characters the very adorable BB-8.     I found this clipart at this link.   I covered up the image in the corner with the cogs punch.

I have to say I love, love the way this card came out!    As always I have to say thank you to Retro Sketch for the inspiration!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Party with Cake
Ink:   Basic Black
Paper:   Whisper White, Marina Mist, Tangelo Twist, Neutral Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Neutral Candy Dots
Tools: Extra Large Cogs Punch, Project Life Corner Rounder Punch

1 comment:

Michelle said...

What an awesome Star Wars card! The force was with you!