Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Awesome Sauce

This week at As You See It, the challenge is to use your favorite sentiment!!     I love the Awesome Sauce sentiment!   The Project Bin has created a great line called just that Awesome Sauce.    There are so many great sentiments.    Click here to check them out.

When I saw Awesome Sauce, I know I wanted to do something with a bottle.    My friend has the awesome Silhouette, so I asked her for a bottle and she delivered!!  

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Awesome Sauce by The Project Bin
Ink:   Real Red, Basic Black
Paper:   Whisper White, Real Red, TPC Paper Studio
Accessories:    Basic Black Baker's Twine, Recollections Enamel Dots

4 comments:

Jan Clothier said...

This is a sentiment I've never seen before. Great idea to use a sauce bottle to show it off with. Very vibrant colours. Thanks for joining us this week at As You See It.

Denise said...

Stasia, this is super, super cute! Love it so much!

Heather Cooper said...

How cute is this card??! Loving both the sentiment and the Ketchup bottle! So glad you joined us this week at As You See It Challenges!

Denise said...

Too cute for words! What a great idea!