Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Baby Card

Here is another card made with this week's Freshly Made Sketch.   I started with the sketch but ended up adding layers to it!   I love the baby paper from last year's catalog,    Sweet Lil' Things, but I just haven't made as many projects as I would have liked with the designer paper.    I decided the cute little animal paper would make for a perfect background for the Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart sentiment.  

I actually love the way this card came out.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Layering Love
Ink:   Versamark
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Tangelo Twist, Sweet Lil' Things Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Linen Thread, Pumpkin Ribbon, Natural Buttons and Dots from a local craft store, White Embossing Powder
Tools:   Oval Framelits, Project Life Corner Rounder, Heat Gun and Embossing Buddy

4 comments:

mary noble said...

Really love how you added a few embellishments to this card sketch - it turned out beautifully! Mary

lorraine said...

love that button on such a beautiful card

Amy O said...

Very cute, and I love orange for baby cards! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

Oh how wonderful! I love that sentiment so much! Glad to see you this week at FMS!