Friday, July 15, 2016

At the end of the day

Here is last week's Retro Sketch.   I decided to take this sketch and create a scrapbook page out of it.    The banners at the bottom of the sketch inspired my day at the beach page.

I decided on a black and white color scheme with pops of seaside color.   The end result make so happy.

I used the great sentiment from the Awesome Sauce stamp set At the End of the Day and paired it up with stickers I purchased that say Happiness is a Day at the Beach.

Love, love the way this page came out.

Ingredients to make the card
Stamp Sets:  Awesome Sauce by The Project Bin
Ink:  Versarmark
Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Designer Series Paper from a local craft store
Accessories:  Stickers and Enamel Dots from a local craft store
Tools:  Embossing Buddy, Heat Gun, Border Punch from a local craft store



No comments: