Wednesday, July 6, 2016

It's Your Day

This week at Stampin' Royalty we are challenging everyone to a Fancy Fold.  I wasn't sure what I would do, it isn't something I normally do, but it was fun going out of my comfort zone.      Here is a tri fold card that I made using the fun Seaside Shore stamp set and the beautiful By the Shore paper.    Each side is 3 1/4" and the first two folds are cut o a diagonal.     When I was done I decide that the back of the card needed a little more, so I adhered some designer series paper to the back and gave it a little pop of color with the stripe paper and tied some baker's twine.

Love this card and the way it came out.   So join us in this week's challenge and break out of your comfort zone.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Party with Cake, Seaside Shore
Ink;   Night of Navy, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight and Calypso Coral
Paper:   Very Vanilla, By the Shore Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine, Rhinestones, Clear Rhinestones from a local craft store
Tools:   Simply Scored Scoring Tool

1 comment:

Toadallystamping.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card. I love this stamp set and you showed them beautifully. Could you please provide dimensions and the fold you used to make this? I see this as the perfect card for a friend of mine. Great job!