Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Foxy Birthday Card

The next couple weeks are busy ones for me!   I have first birthday parties, christenings and anniversary parties.    So there will be lots cards to be made and since my family is invited, I will be making more than one.  

So here is the Foxy Friends and the beautiful coordinating A Little Foxy Friends Designer Series Paper Stack.   I decided to use Paper Craft Crew for inspiration.

I love the pool party and smoky slate color combination.

I made the one by using my old chipboard and used them as a stencil to cut out the one.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Foxy Friends, Hooray It's Your Day
Ink:   Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Pool Party
Paper:   Whisper White, Pool Party, A Little Foxy Friends Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Subtles Candy Dots, Frosted Sequins, Basic Gray Baker's Twine
Tools:   On Board Chipboard

7 comments:

Kim said...

I love the pool party smokey slate combination too! It adds an elegance to that fox. Pretty card! Thank you for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

Deborah Smart said...

The Pool Party & Smoky Slate combination is great for both boys & girls - and that little fox! What an adorable card. Thanks for playing along with our Paper Craft Crew challenge this week, Stasia. ~Deborah

Pam Staples said...

Stasia... ADORABLE! This card is just so sweet in so many ways. Love how you used the sketch and the color combination is one of my favorites. You rocked this card! Totally adorable. Thank you for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew and we hope you'll play along with our next sketch. Pam, DT

JanTink said...

I love this little fox! What a great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along!

Terri said...

Super cute take on the Paper Craft Crew card map challenge this week - love the colors you chose too!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card, Stasia!! Thanks for playing along with the PCC!!
Tenia

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

Oh that's adorable. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Craft Crew. Carolyn xx