Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Glitter Shaker Card

This week at Stampin' Royalty we are challenging everyone to pull out their glitter and have some fun.

I decided to pull out the retired chunky glitter I have had for some time now.   I think I used it on one project and that was it.   I just couldn't find a way to work with it that I absolutely loved and wasn't a big mess.

Now I know what chunky glitter works best for and that is shaker cards!!!    I love love the way this card came out.

Trick to making a shaker card.   When you put foam or dimensionals around the shaker, use your embossing buddy on the inside rim of the shaker.    This will make the side not sticky and the glitter will not adhere to it when shaking the card.

I was completely inspired by this card on Pinterest and used it as inspiration for my card.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Stitched with Cheer
Ink:   Versamark, Basic Black
Paper:   Whisper White, Basic Black, Pop of Color Designer Series Paper, Window Sheet, Bronze Foil
Accessories:  Rhinestones, Chunky Glitter and Rhinestones, Neutral Button, Basic Black Baker's Twine
Tools:   Heat Gun, Embossing Buddy, Santa's Sleigh Thinlits, Banner Punch

No comments: