Sunday, November 20, 2016

Yeah!

 So have been so busy creating and running around I didn't realize so many of my cards were chosen as top picks on my favorite challenge blogs.   I am truly, truly honored and surprised.    Thank you so much to Paper Craft Crew, Fusion and Create with Connie & Mary to have chosen my cards.    When I see all the amazing projects submitted I am always honored to have my card chosen.    It is no easy feat choosing among so many talented submissions.

Thankful card chosen as top pick at the Paper Craft Crew on October 27th.  

Christmas Cheer card chosen as top pick on Create with Connie & Mary on October 26th.

First Birthday card chosen as top pick on Paper Craft Crew on November 10th.

I Believe card chosen as top pick on the Paper Craft Crew on November 18th.

My Mickey Wish card chosen as top pick on the Fusion on November 17th.







No comments: