Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Celebrate It's Your Day

 
So how fun is this card.     There was something about this week's As You See It Sketch Challenge, that I just drew me in and it is the first sketch challenge I have participated in a long time.   Yes, I know I was a sketch challenge junkie in my past, but time has not been my friend in creating and I am just statrting to get my motivation back.  

So I turned the image on it's side and I am happy with my end result.   Such a fun and festive card and makes you want to go out and celebrate.

Thank God for my Tim Holtz platform, it made stamping these images so easy!!!    If you haven't tried it, it is a must for multiple images.   

The sentiment comes from the Alt E New Celebrate set.    The drinks come from the Sweet Stamp Shop Happy Hour.    The background is the retired Dotty Angles stamp sest.     The drinks were colored in Crushed Curry, Cucumber Crush and Strawbery Slush.   Don't the colors sound like they can be drink specials!!!     The banners were made with my Triple Banner Punch and Banner Punch.     Silver cord finshes the card.    

4 comments:

Jan Clothier said...

Stasia, this is wonderful! The colours you've chosen work so well together and are fun and festive in their own right. I think the dotty background just makes this card. Thank you for joining us at As You See It this week.

Teresa Kline said...

this is adorable, luv those green bubblies! I am so glad you played along with the
As you see it!


blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Heather Cooper said...

I'm glad our sketch reins pried you, Stasis! You make it look so good! I like the way the three drink glasses balance all the banners and make them look so natural, and I love the dotty background, like bubbles in champagne! Thanks for playing along at As You See It Challenge!

LeAnne said...

This is just adorable! I love the fun festive look you've created, especially using these colors! Made the sketch look great! Thanks for playing with AYSI!