Thursday, December 28, 2017

Happy Birthday Denise

  

Happy Birthday Denise!    Today is our talented and amazing founder's birthday, Denise Storck.    She saw a need for word stamps and then she designed and created stamps to fill that need.     She has done an outstanding job with Project Bin stamps.    If  you haven't checked them out, it is a must.    Here is a link to her site.     

As a special treat we are doing a blog hop in honor of her birthday so hop along with us and check out some amazing creations by my fellow design team members.     

The next stop in the hop is Kelly McKown- Santi
If you get lost along the way here is the list.


I just got this great designer series paper from Stampin' Up! called Bubbles & Fizz.   In 2018, you can earn it for free during Sale-a-bration.   How great are these bottles.   Who knew I would come up with three great designs using Denise's amazing sentiments.

The first one, at the end of the day comes from Awesome Sauce.   I paired up with Greeting Thinlits, enamel dots, baker's twine and the banner punch.

The next one I used the Jukebox Birthday.    Love the play on words with soda pop and pops.    Enamel dots and baker's twine complete this card.

Last is my most favorite sentiment of all, You are Awesome Sauce!!    I used the retired On Film Framelit.   I cut the window bottom to make it more like a frame and the cut the bottom to make room for the You Are sentiment.

How you enjoyed this stop in the blog hop.  

Thank you for stopping by and hope to see you in the future.   Feel free to connect with me on Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest.

The next stop in the hop is  Kelly McKown- Santi



10 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Stashia, your cards are very creative. Fun designs!

stampingbowd said...

OH my! THe bottles look so adorable with The Project Bin stamps! I adore the second one! I almost used it for today's post myself! Fabulous cards! I love the colors!

Barb said...

I love both of your cards--great choice of stamps and wonderful layout!

Nancy said...

Such fun cards, Stasia! Great use of the stamps! :o)

MiamiKel said...

Stasia, these are absolutely FUN and WONDERFUL! What a celebratory set of cards, showcasing the wonders of Denise's stamps - so colorful and cheerful! Thank you for being such a wonderful part of the birthday hop today! xoxo

Tamie said...

I am in love with your inspiration! The papers are so cool but I am totally loving this stamp set. Phenomenal colors and layouts.

Anonymous said...

I like what you did with that set. You did a great job with it using the TPB sentiment stamps (I especially like the one with the "awesome sauce" sentiment!)

Kelly

Tracie said...

What a cute card. Love the sentiment with the images.

Kelly said...

Great card! Love how you used Bubbles & Fizz. Never thought of it as 'sauce' Great idea!
Creative Blessings!

dawnmercedes said...

I simply love how you used the "at the end of the day" stamp...so clever!