Saturday, December 23, 2017

Love my trees


Love my trees.    This is by far one of my favorite punches that is part of my Christmas punch collection. I only wish I saw it sooner it would have probably been a part of my Christmas card this year!    As soon as I saw this week's As You See It challenge,  I knew I had to take the challenge and create with the punch. 

The sentiment comes from the retired Reason for the Season.    The Merry Little Christmas paper makes it's appearance again.    The little starts come from my Sweet Stamp Shoppe Happy Hour stamp set.    Love the end result.  

Merry Christmas Everyone!   Enjoy the day with loved ones.   Make the day special and make memories!


4 comments:

Jan Clothier said...

I like the combination of the olive with black and white. The black strip brings out the design and the little stars look great in the background. It's a lovely card. Happy holidays to you and thank you for joining us at As You See It.

Heather Cooper said...

This is a great interpretation of the sketch, Stasia. I like the lengthened look. I love the Baker's Twine border between your panels and those gorgeous little stars! Thanks for playing along with us at As You See It Challenge! Merry Christmas!

Jane Knudsen said...

What a lovely card! There is such a quiet beauty with the colors and sentiment that you used. Love the black stars. Really really lovely. Happy Holidays! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

LeAnne said...

I love those little trees too! In fact, I love everything about your card, it's adorable! Thanks for playing with us this week!