Thursday, January 4, 2018

Beautiful Day

  

So I decided to take another try with Brusho Crystal Colour with the Beautiful Day stamp set.   This time I used a piece of plastic which in my case was the lid of the tupperware container that I am storing my brusho in.   I  sprinkled some brusho and then I used my aqua painter to add water.   In between the colors I cleaned off my aqua painter to reapply the water.    Next I took my card stock and gently applied onto the brusho ink on with my lid.     This allowed me to have some control of how soaked my Whisper White cardstock got.    When I put the brusho and the water directly the paper started warping and wrinking.      The nice thing is that I was able to get a few pieces of paper  with the brusho technique with the lid.     When the brusho dried that is when I stamped on the butterfly.     White Perfect Accents and corner rounding complete the card.

No comments: