Thursday, January 4, 2018

LIghtbulb ideas

  

I had a lot of fun making this card.   The last time I used this set, I had a little trouble with using it.    The trouble was getting a crisp image when stamping on watercolor paper.   No matter what I did or what I used it was hard to get a good image.    The image really shines when stamped on Whisper White.   I just couldn't figure out a good way to color in the bulb.    Then a lightbulb idea came to me, why not use the Work of Art images to color it in.    Then I used the rays from the High Tide stamp set.      And the little face well I just used my Sharpie for the project.       Bubbles & Fizz designer series paper was the perfect background paper for the project.    Did you know you can earn it for free during Sale-a-bration?    Didn't I tell you that there was so many great items you can earn for free!    

No comments: