Sunday, February 11, 2018

Amazing You

  

Blendabilites are back and better than ever.   They are now called Stampin' Blends.     I was hesitant to purchase them after the last release.   I wanted to give it some time on the market before I took the plunge and bought a new set.   I am happy I did.   Where else can you get 27 alcohol blending markers for 121 dollars.   

So here I took the beautiful floral from the Amazing You stamp set and colored and blended with the light and dark Calypso Coral.     I cut out the floral and the leaves into two images so I could layer and place them on the card that worked for me     The background was done with my aqua painter and Blushing Bride ink.   I have to say I love the way this card came out.    What better time to take the plunge and buy the Stampin' Blends and get free Sale-a-bration rewards like this beautiful Amazing You stamp set. 

No comments: