Sunday, February 11, 2018

Heartfelt Blooms

  

So I spent the day playing with some of my new Sale-a-bration freebies.    I wasn't sure if I needed new florals, but after playing with all these free sets, I realized I needed a few more florals to add to my collection.    Heartfelt Blooms is so gorgeous when stamped.    I saw someone pair up the floral with a black and white color palette and I knew I had to myself.    I will give you one warning.   Try stamping the image in a few different colors.   Some inks will give you a better definition.   I tried initially Calypso Coral and Soft Sky and was disappointed that the all the intricacy of the stamp did not shine.   Then I tried Cherry Cobbler and it was a win.   I also have the original Cherry Cobbler ink pad so that may have played into as well.

Then I took the Lots of Happy sentiment and heat embossed and punched it with the tailored tag.    Pop of Pink Designer Series paper, Baker's twine and White perfect accents colored with a black sharpie complete the card.  



No comments: