Sunday, March 4, 2018

Happy Easter

  

So who is with me and is so over this snow and cold weather!!!   I finally took out all my Easter decorations.   It makes me so happy to see the bunnies and the little chicks.    We had a few Spring and even Summer weather teaser days.    It just makes me want the beautiful weather even more so!!   Here is my Lawn Fawn project.    The bunnies and eggs come from the Happy Easter set and colored in with my Stampin' Blends.  The designer series paper is their Perfectly Plaid paper.    I die cut the grass from Impression Obsession die.     The card stock is Old Olive and Soft Sky.    Enamel dots finish the card. 

3 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I am with you Stasia - I am ready for Spring! Your bunnies and plaid are so fresh and perfect for the new season. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

Nance Leedy said...

So cute, what a unique layout. Love the grass and sweet plaid paper. The perfect coordinate to your softly colored bunnies. Such a sweet card....thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

ElizStewart said...

Love your Easter card! I, myself, need to start delving into the "bunny" scenes... yours is adorable! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players!