Sunday, June 10, 2018

Amazing You

  When I saw this Inspired By picture challenge, I just knew I had to do it.    Not only is there a chance for free stamps which is always a nice incentive, but I just love daisies so I couldn't wait to create something with Daisies!   I have the Daisy Delight stamp set and it was the perfect time to pull it out and create with it.     I was inspired by the design team to create a scrapbook page.   I love that there were design team projects that included scrapbook pages.    I am trying to get back to scrapbooking more.    It makes me so happy to see my photos in projects.      

So here is a picture of my niece from like 3 years ago seems like ions ago.   To make the create the background I just took my ink pads and ran them across the page.     I used Summer Starfruit and Daffodil Delight for the background.    The thinlits used are from the Celebrate You set.    White Perfect Accents were colored with Sharpies.   Baker's Twine completes the card. 


1 comment:

Laurel said...

Love your page! Love how you used your ink pads, I'm going to have to try that! Thanks for playing at Inspired By.