Monday, July 23, 2018

Congratulations



So I am absolutely in love with my creation this week for The Project Bin.   This is not my normal style.  Over the years I have actually lost layers on my cards and I haven't had as many as there are in this card.   Never mind the embellishments.    The first layer was my Aqua Painter using the ink refills for a watercolor background.    The large heart I used my old chipboard to use as a stencil to cut out the heart.     The sentiment comes from The Project Bin's Many More stamp set.    The designer series paper used on the project is the Crate Paper Hello Love.     The inks used on the project were Pink Pirouette and Primrose Petals.    The leaf was die cut from the Botanical Tags thinlits.    The embellishments to finish the card were Lace Doilies, Satin Ribbon, Sequins and Rhinestones.   

No comments: