Friday, July 27, 2018

Here for you


The last card for today was inspired by the Global Design Project case the designer challenge.     It was the perfect sketch to use up the remaining pieces that I had leftover the Lots of Happy card kit.   I used the stitched shaped circles for the center.    The black and white paper was cut in half from the kit so I could stretch the length.   The pink pirouette banner was made with my Triple Banner Punch.    The florals were colored with my Stampin' Blends and then cut out so they can be added to top and bottom of the circle.    Finishing touches were enamel dots and baker's twine. 


1 comment:

Connie Collins said...

Stasia, your cards are beautiful. You did a wonderful CASE of my card. Thanks for joining in on the challenge this week at Global Design Project.