Monday, July 9, 2018

Little Twinkle


So I wasn't sure about the Fab Friday sketch of the week, but it kept calling to me.    I finally looked at some of the new things that came in from Stampin' Up! and decided to work with the Little Twinkle Suite which works perfectly for kid challenge as well on Inspire. Create challeng.    I used the Little Twinkle stamp set and the Twinkle, Twinkle designer series paper.    I decided to make two different color combinations for a little boy and a little girl.    The little boy cards used the Soft Sea Foam and the little girl cards used Petal Pink.     The finishing touches were Silver Cord and Rhinestones. 

  



1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh, these are sweet and beautiful - perfect little baby notes! I can't stop thinking about this suite - and you just made it worse, lol. Love your take on our sketch! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!