Monday, July 9, 2018

Seagull with a Chip


I have to say I am loving Pineapple Punch and Lemon Lime Twist.    They are just the most fabulous colors for the summer!!     Add a Grapefruit Grove and you are going to love the end result.    I decided to first watercolor the inks with my Aqua Painter then I started looking over my summer stamp sets and tried to find one that would do the beautiful colors justice.    In the end I used the beloved seagulls from the My Favorite Things Seaside Seagulls which work perfectly for the By the Sea challenge on the Paper Craft Crew blog. I colored them in with my Stampin' Write markers.     The designer series paper comes from the Broadway Bound Specialty Designer Series Paper.    Baker's Twine completes the card.



1 comment:

Elizabeth Price said...

ADORABLE!!! Seriously this is a super cute and way cool card. I love that you took a "by the sea" theme and mixed it with our color challenge. Thanks for joining us this week at TGIF. Smiles, Elizabeth