Friday, July 27, 2018

The Negative




This past weekend I got to see the amazing broadway show, The Waitress.   I really didn't know much about the show except the song when they played it on the radio to advertise the show.   That and one of my favorite actresses just got a role on the musical, Katie Lowes.    I was blown away.   I love, loved the show.     One of the songs is called The Negative.    I will let you google the song because you wouldn't believe what the song was about if I told you.  

Anyways, the negative stayed with me and I knew I wanted to do this week's The Paper Players clean & simple sketch and use the negative space on my card.   

I had the fun pie paper from TPC Studio which is just perfect for the Waitress theme I have going.    I also knew I wanted to use the Apron Builder framlits.     The negative was a little harder I decided to go with the oval.   It is a perfect use of negative space but it works.    Baker's twine and enamel dots complete my card.  

If you get a chance to see Waitress, it is a must.   Laugh out loud fun, it will make you cry.  The perfect show. 



No comments: