Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Baptism Card



So I had a family baptism this past weekend.   I was never so happy to have a stash of cards already made because as you know I always need more than one design ready because mom needs a card so to my siblings.   So for one family event I may end up needing 4 different cards ready to go.    So since I had some already done, I ended up just needing one card.     I pulled out the Cross of Hope and Heart thinlits and die cut them.    Then I heat embossed and stamped images from the Inpsired Events stamp set.      The strip of designer series paper comes from the Recollections Backyard Table.    The finishing touch was enamel dots.     Helpful hint for today always make more than one card, in a pinch you will always have them on hand when you run out of time to craft and create!!

No comments: