Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Jacob's First Scrapbook Page


I love this little guy.    He saw the scrapbook page I made of him and he said I want to do that.    So we found 4 pictures of all four kids.   I asked him what he wanted as a title and he said Best Friends Forever.    He placed all four pictures in the corners as his layout.    Then he proceed to tell me he wanted emojis.     So I pulled out the Simple Stories Emoji Love Pocket Elements.    He added all the elements.    I helped him adhere a few things and rearranged elements so he fit everything he wanted.   But all in all this is his creation.   It makes my heart so happy to see how much they appreciate my scrapbooking.   It is never too early get time crafting.    Don't worry about them using up your supplies, because I am pretty sure I am not going to use up all these scrapbook supplies in this lifetime!!!     

No comments: