Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Besties and Brunch


So I have to say I wasn't sure about planner stamp sets.   I know their purpose is use them with your planners and make them fun.    I wish I had more time to really get into my planners, but I use them in such basic sense.   I write my appointments and then I move on.   Maybe one day I will get in the planner craze.    In the meantime when I have time I will continue with my card making and scrapbooking. 

So with all that being said I saw this fun planner set.    The images are small, but too cute to leave behind in the craft store.   The one used on this project comes from the The Paper Studio Agenda 52 the Fun Phrases Planner set.    I stamped them and then colored them in with my Stampin' Blends and Copic markers.    A strip of The Paper Studio designer series paper is on the side.   Enamel dots complete the card.

No comments: