Sunday, September 30, 2018

North Pole

  

So I saved the best for last.  I am in love with this card.   The background, the pop of colors, the stamp set.    My favorite colors of red and white and so many of my favorite products.

I had some paper from the last project left over.    These were deeper Dylusions spray inks of Periwinkle Blue and Polished Jade.   The ghosting was done with the Fresh Dots stencil. They made the perfect Northern Lights background.    I heat embossed snowflakes from The Project Bin's Maybe Christmas stamp set.     The image and the sentiment come from The Project Bin's newest stamp set called the North Pole.     I colored in the image with my Stampin' Blends.    The sentiment was heat embossed.   I was so excited to use the My Favorite Things Stitched Snow Drifts.   It is one of my favorites.    The finish touch was red and whit baker's twine.   I really want to make this my Christmas card, not sure if I can mass produce this for over 80 cards though.   It was a little time consuming with the heat embossing.     But wow what a card.   
  



1 comment:

brrenwick said...

This is fabulous! I love the darker background you created with the pops of red...so festive! Thank you for playing along with us at TGIF Challenges!