Friday, December 28, 2018

Balanced Diet


So today we are doing a hop in honor of our amazing designer of The Project Bin's stamps, Denise!!!    If you have been following my blog than you know that I have been a part of her design team for a few years now.    I am so honored to be part of such a talented group of ladies.    Today is her birthday and we are celebrating by hop from design team member to the next.    


I used the Fun is Good stamp set to create this card today and the favorite thing about this stamp
set to me is there is so many fun sentiments to use!!! 
Denise, I hope you get to sit and relax and maybe at least have a cupcake or two on
your special day and make sure to visit the next stop in the hop,  Jeanette Cloyd.  

The sentiment comes from the fabulous Fun is Good stamp set.  Cupcakes are my idea of balanced diet.    The cupcakes were fussy cut from the new designer series paper that will be available in January called How Sweet It Is.    

Hope you enjoy the hop!   Happy Birthday Denise! 




7 comments:

stampingbowd said...

Oh, what a yummy card! I love your cupcakes! This is so much fun!

Denise said...

Love it!! Thank you, thank you! This is my kind of card - LOL!!

Barb said...

This card is so pretty--a great birthday card for Denise!

Tamie said...

I totally agree, love this sentiment and fabby card. I adore the cupcakes, paper and layout.

dawnmercedes said...

Cup cakes are perfect on birithdays!!

Barb said...

What a sweet card--love the layout!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Fabulous card!