Friday, December 21, 2018

Christmas Tags

 So tis the season to be stamping.   Fa la la la la.   I have been a busy elf making Christmas tags for gifts.     While watching my nephew, I brought over some retired designer series paper, some stamps and ink pads, card stock, punches and twine.    Limited supplies mean using my creativity.    
Here are some Christmas tags I came up with.   The first one I used the Freshly Made Sketch of the week, the rest I just let creativity take over.   
The supplies I used were retired Stampin' Up! holiday designer series paper through out the years.   You know you can never throw away your scraps no matter how hard we try.    So I am sure you will recognize some old favorites in the patterns below.

The to and from stamp set comes from the Tags & Trimming stamp set.
The sentiments come from The Project Bin's North Pole and Maybe Christmas stamp sets.
The punches are Martha Stewart (ornaments), Fiskars (candy cane, small Christmas trees and large circle), EK Success (christmas tree) and Stampin' Up! (2" Circle and mittens).   

Hope this inspires you to pull out your paper scraps and to fitting in some creativity in the midst of the holiday craziness.    You would think that making tags would be insanely crazy and stressful, but it was so nice to fit a little me time and have some crafty fun.    It also feels good to make a very small dent in my paper scraps.   

Hope everyone has a Happy Holidays!















2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Love them all!!!

Kim S said...

What an amazing group of tags! Each is so unique! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.