Monday, January 28, 2019

Celebrate 80


We are celebrating an 80th birthday this weekend.     Milestones make you take stock of your life and make you wonder if you have done everything you have done.    What do you want to be remembered by.    That thought has been on my mind a lot lately.    The lady we are celebrating has endured a lot in her 80 years.    More than half of them have been a wheelchair, she is a survivor and a hero in my book.    I don't know if I could have done it for as long as she has.    

This was a super easy card to make.    I took my candle border punch, punched it twice for the border.    Next came fussy cutting the 80 from the Broadway Bound DSP followed by die cutting celebrate from the Celebrate You framelits.

A little gold foil and some black card stock and the card is complete. 

No comments: