Monday, January 21, 2019

Happy birthday

  

Happy Birthday to my guy.   I can't believe this is his 2nd birthday in Heaven.    He would have only been 55.   Here he is on his 51st birthday.    We went out to dinner and then stopped by my sister's to have cake with with my niece.   

The page was made with retired designer series paper called Pop of Pink.   I also fussy cut and added some candles from the Broadway Bound designer series paper.     Sentiments were stamped from the Broadway Birthday.    Stars were punched and die cut.     

The scrapbook page was based on this month's Scrapbooking Global Blog Hop sketch.   I didn't make the scrapbook page in time to do the hop, but I just couldn't pass up all the fun elements in the sketch and I knew I would end up making a scrapbook page with it.

No comments: