Monday, January 28, 2019

Valentines

  

This was the big project of the week.   I always try to do some kind of treat for my nieces and nephews classes for the holidays.   It is a shame with the millions of products I have that I don't do more to create.    The challenge is always to find something that is cost effective when you have over 20 kids in the class.     My niece picked out Rainbow pencils and my nephew decided on bubbles.     The pencils were easier to work with than the bubbles.     Before I attached the animals to the project.   I stapled the white paper to the red paper.      With the pencils you could just staple and no problem the pencil will fit through the two staples.     The bubble not so much.    I put the bubbles in between the two card stocks before stapling and then stapled.   It wasn't always pretty.   The goal was to keep the papers straight.    After that I used my scissors to trim to make them look okay.  

The animals come from a retired TPC Studio stamp set called My Funny Valentine.    They were colored in with my Stampin' Blends and Copic markers.   The sentiment I pieced together from 3 stamp sets.    They are in order Crazy About You, Perfectly You and then Birthday Bright.    Perfectly You, I stamped the heart and then fussy cut Valentine's.    The designer series paper comes from The Paper Studio.

No comments: