Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Gilmore Girls

  

So if you haven't checked out The Ink Road, it is a must.    They have the best stamp sets based on some of the greatest shows out there.     Here is stamps and images from my favorite The Gilmore Girls.    The set is called of course Stars Hollow.     Love in omnia paratus.    Even though I must have watched the series multiple times, I never knew what that meant.   I decided to look it up.    It means in latin, ready for all things.   

So here I used some of the Dylusions background I made last week.   I never pull out my paints and only make one sheet, multiple is best that way you don't need to do the work each time you want more sheets.    Less mess and more fun.    The colors I used were Rose Quartz, Squeezed Orange, Lemon Zest, Mushy Peas and Perwinkle Blue.



No comments: